Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lemon Pepper Salmon

I LOVE seafood! I love food in general, but I really love seafood. One of my many favorite animals to eat is salmon. It's pretty, it's delicious, and it's good for you too! Another thing I really like about salmon is that it is really easy to throw together a yummy dinner in a very short amount of time. This is by far my favorite salmon recipe.

Lemon Pepper Salmon

Salmon
Paleo Mayo
1 lemon
Pepper
Salt
Put tin foil onto a cookie sheet and lay salmon fillets onto the pan. Spread 1 Tbl of Paleo Mayo onto each salmon. Zest your lemon and put 1 tsp. of zest onto each fillet. Squeeze fresh lemon juice onto each fillet. Sprinkle each fillet with salt and pepper. Put the oven on broil and cook for 12 minutes, cut salmon in half and cook for 3 more minutes.
Once again, I had to trick/lie to my kids about the different mayo. I swear whenever I am up to something questionable in the kitchen, they always happen to walk in on me. I was putting the mayo onto the salmon and my six year old boy told me he didn't want that kind, he wanted the regular mayo on his. I told him, you bet, I will do that for you. I seriously might be going to hell for this one, I need to  go repent now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment