Monday, September 2, 2013

All Natural Liquid Hand Soap

I have gone completely overboard with homemade products. I love them!

Recently I have been toying around with liquid hand soap. I put one together that works really good, and it will even lather like soap. I will also include where you can purchase these items so you're not driving around everywhere looking for them like I had to, because heaven forbid I buy in bulk online because I'm too impatient to wait for them to get here.

Soap dispenser-Hobby Lobby
1/2 cup unscented Castile soap-Target or RiteAid
4 Tbs. vegetable glycerin-Hobby Lobby
10 drops of your favorite essential oil (I used OnGuard because it strengthens your immune system and I really like the smell)
Water

Put the Castile soap, vegetable glycerin, fractionated coconut oil and essential oil into the dispenser. Then fill the rest of your dispenser up with water.


Then take your dirty ol' hands and wash them until they're squeaky clean. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative blog about Natural Liquid Soap. it s very nice and useful.

    ReplyDelete