Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Girl!!

Happy birthday to my sweet Bella. Bella was quite the surprise, we were quite shocked when we found out we were expecting her. When she was born her older brothers were only two and 16 months; it was an exciting/hard couple of years with so many little kids. 

She was born completely bald but when her hair came in it was worth the wait; it came in blonde and full of curls.

Seriously, have you ever seen a cuter baby? 

She has always walked to the beat of her own drum and is so fun. I love her creative spirit. She used to always wear the craziest outfits, and she would be so proud of herself for throwing it together.


One Sunday afternoon I told her to go put on something pretty so I could take her picture, and this is what the lovely lady came out in.


Thankfully, I get a big kick out of weird kids. 

My little girl is growing up too fast, but I feel so lucky that I get to be there for the adventure. I love her spirit and I consider her not only my daughter but my friend. I love you sweet girl, happy birthday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment