Sunday, November 11, 2012

Spiced Muffins

I'm a creature of habit, most of the time...there are only so many mornings you can go in a row having eggs until you feel like you're going to go crazy. Somedays you just need a little variety, so here is a Paleo breakfast recipe on those days you just can't eat another egg.

1 cup almond butter
1 cup almond flour (I make my own by throwing raw almonds into my food processor)
3 eggs
1/2 cup raw honey
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt (Himalayan or Real Salt; if you're using table salt shame on you, just kidding, but seriously throw it away and go get some of the good stuff)
1-2 tsp. cinnamon
1-2 tsp. nutmeg

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix it all together; if it's too runny put more almond flour in.
3. Scoop into muffin cups.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes.

I usually get 22 muffins. Random number I know, but every time I have made this I get 22. 



Aren't they beautiful?? Indulge me and say yes.



I think the baby ate most of them, paper and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment