Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cuts

The other day Ethan comes running into the house crying. Like a good sport I went out to see what all the fuss was about. We have a small retaining wall out back of cinder blocks (just FYI it's not finished, one day in my dreams it will be stoned with lights in it) anyway Ethan loves to run them, he is very concerned about safety. So he comes in and tells me he has fallen, I ask him to pull up his pants so I can see his knee. Knee #1 not to bad just some little scrapes nothing to come in about, however knee #2 looked like this...
I don't think the picture does it justice of how deep it was. I went into Dr. Mom mode and this is what I did. First I cleaned it the wound by putting 2 drops of Melaleuca* onto it. Second I took apart a capsule of golden seal (found at any health food store) and dumped it onto the wound.

I then put a band aid on the cut trying to push it together. You can see the Golden Seal has already absorbed into the cut.
Then another big band aid because they magically make all pain go away.
Day #2
As we took the band aid off it took the Golden Seal off with it. So I put 2 drops of Melaleuca and 2 drops of Frankincense** onto the cut, then I put more Golden Seal on him and another band aid.

Day #3
Didn't put any Golden Seal on today just Melaleuca and Frankincense.
Day #4
Today I put Melaleuca and Frankincense on then added lavender to help with the scarring.

I will continue to put on Melaleuca, Frankincensce and Lavender until the wound is completely healed.

*Melaleuca is an analgesic (pain killer), antibacterial, antibiotic, anti fungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antiviral, and disinfectant. It is amazing stuff for problems on your skin, like cuts, acne, athletes foot etc.

**Frankincense is an analgesic (pain killer), anti fungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and much more. It also helps DNA to remember what it is supposed to be doing. I love this stuff!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm excited about this blog. I'm a wannabe hippie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. You will have to update to let us know how it goes. I am also very curious about that laundry detergent!

    ReplyDelete