Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Multi-Vitamins

Do you take a multi-vitamin? I know if you eat all fresh fruit and vegetables all day and also the right variety, then they're not necessary.  Unfortunately I do not. I do try to eat lots of fruit and veggies, but I'm not great about the variety. 

I have tried different multi-vitamins and the ones that I like the best are the Life Long Vitality. Now, I don't want to come across as "salesy", I really like helping people and these vitamins in my opinion are the best I've come across.

With that being said, here are two of my favorite things I like about the vitamins. First, they help me to have more energy; second, no joint pain. I have been a runner for over 10 years; I have run marathons, half marathons and relay races. During those 10 years I've also had a small litter of children, and it wreaked havoc on my poor hips. After a few of my long runs my hips hurt so bad I couldn't walk and my husband had to literally carry me into physical therapy. That is no fun. After I started taking these a few years ago, I have had no more joint pain. 

My husband just started taking them a few months ago and noticed that he had more energy and less joint pain too, what a copy cat.

My friend's husband had a great reaction with the vitamins and I asked her to share her experience with me.

My husband was losing his hair, no undoubtedly from his less than stellar diet and new job that had him sitting for nine hours straight. When I looked him in the eyes, it was so thin, I could see straight back to the back of his head.  He was embarrassed and started wearing hats all the time, even to work. 

I had just started using the doTerra oils and decided to look up "hair loss doTerra" to see what came up.  Several blogs suggested Rosemary and Lavendar on the scalp at night, which we did for about 3 nights, and the mess was just too much, and it was too greasy to do during the day, so we stopped.  I looked further and ONE person said the Life Long Vitality pack had helped her hair grow.  Just grow, not grow back. So I ordered it.  I started giving them to him in the am, the full suggested amount and by the end of the second month (I realized these things take time) he had a whole CARPET of baby hairs growing in!! He did not change his diet (though try I might), exercise or alter anything else in his life other than the LLV pack.  It has been 5 months now and his hair is as full as it ever was, with even a bit of curl to it.  We will be giving him the LLV pack for life now:)

Again, I want to stress that I'm not trying to be salesy, I just know what it's like to live in pain and it sucks. This has just made such a difference in my life that I like to share it.

1 comment:

  1. Having vitamins for joint pain is necessary now a days in order to avoid future joint pain that will lead a serious condition. Anyway, thanks for this informative blog. Keep on sharing!

    ReplyDelete