Sunday, March 10, 2013

Taco Salad

Salads are yummy, but sometimes they're so yummy because they have been bathed in sugar/dressing. Here is a yummy salad that is actually good for you too.

1-2 lbs ground beef (I have to to do two to feed my small army)
1 small onion
Taco seasoning-If you can find some with out sugar, bravo to you. I couldn't, so I used paprika, oregano, salt, garlic powder and chili powder. As I would cook my meat I would sprinkle each of these on until I felt like I had enough.
Romain lettuce
Salad toppings-I used olives, tomatoes, avocados and green onion

Sautee onions, then brown the meat with the onions. Slowly add seasonings as you're cooking. Put romain lettuce on a plate and cover with the meat, any toppings you like and the avocado dressing. Then inhale and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment