Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I hope you had a great Valentine's Day, we sure did. We started our day with a huge breakfast, because breakfast is awesome and I love it and could eat it for every meal. The kids were disappointed that we had school that day, because it was a holiday and you shouldn't have to do school on holidays. I'm the meanest. We had made treats for our cousins and delivered them in  the afternoon. That night we had a candle lit dinner. The kids really liked playing with the fire, but were a tad annoyed at the lack of light. My sister is fun and they have a dance after their dinner. I will have to try to get my family to do that next year. I think my chances are slim.

The day after Valentines was super fun. We had two parties, one with our co-op group and another one in the afternoon at a skating rink with all the home schoolers in the area. For the last couple of years I have had the kids make their Valentines and we've attached a toy or pencil to it. This year they begged to have "regular" Valentines with candy. Gross, but I gave in. I'm such a sucker for their cute little faces.


How can you say no to this cuteness?


This was party #1. I love this co-op group. We meet with them every Friday morning.


Here is party #2. They had to split the party between two days because there are so many home schoolers, yeah for home schooling!



No comments:

Post a Comment