Sunday, February 13, 2011

Raw Melissa

I went to two Raw Melissa cooking classes this week and it was amazing!! She made several raw desserts and they were absolutely fabulous. I had bought her recipe book "Faves" a couple of weeks ago and have loved everything in it, so I was very excited to attend her classes. What I have found with her recipes or other raw or whole food recipes is that you eat and you feel satisfied. You don't need a lot of food to feel full.

So I am including a picture of Melissa and myself from her class. I tried taking a couple of pictures to find a good angle of my very large pregnant belly, but after a couple of failed attempts I realized that this was as good as it was going to get.Her website is www.rawmelissa.com if you want to check her out and if you ever get a chance to go to one of her cooking classes, go!! She was so much fun and her food is delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I wanted to talk to you today about the class, but we came home right after church.

    ReplyDelete