Monday, January 3, 2011

Whoops!

I just realized I haven't posted in over 2 months!! I have been so wrapped up in getting "everything" done before the baby comes that I have completely put this off. We are on schedule to finish school before the little one gets here, which has been what I've been so worried about.

This pregnancy has been going really well. I don't know if I'm too busy to remember that I'm pregnant or could this really be my easiest pregnancy? Who knew #6 would be the easy one? I am now officially in my 3rd trimester. This is definitely going WAY too fast.

I am happy to announce that this has been a completely "drug free" pregnancy. I have used all natural remedies for everything. And as far as eating goes, other than my first trimester, I have really tried to eat a lot of plant based foods. It has helped me to have enough energy to last the whole day. Let's be honest, I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment