Sunday, October 10, 2010

Baby On Board

What kind of hippie would I be if I didn't have a HUGE family, right?? Well, I'm excited to announce that baby #6 is on its way.

Some people are hesitant to use oils while pregnant but are quick to use any over the counter medicine. I am now 14 weeks along and have used oils regularly on myself and my kids and have had no side effects. It has been quite the opposite. One of the things that pregnancy usually does to me is makes me look like I'm back in Jr. High and I have acne the whole pregnancy. So far my skin has stayed fairly clear, yeah!!

Also, I usually get pretty intense headaches my first trimester, not this time!! I take doTERRA Lifelong Wellness pack (it has all your vitamins, minerals, essential oils, etc.) and when I am faithful in taking them I don't get headaches; when I forget for 3 or 4 days the headaches come back.

We are so excited for this baby! The kids are always coming up with great names like Darth Vader, Blue, Lemur, or Diego, they are so helpful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment