Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Journals

Everyday the kids write in their journals. They get to draw a picture and write about it.
Here is what Ethan wrote today.
It says, "This day is not going to be fun."
So now I would like to draw your attention to the picture. Today is laundry day at my house and my children despise this day. The picture is showing what happens on laundry day.
The bottom middle picture is of Ethan sorting the clothes, the top right is our kitchen table where he is folding all the clothes. Now I would like you to look at the drawing on the far left.
That is me.
I am laying down taking a nap and resting while he does all the work.
Yes that is what all moms do.

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny. I remember thinking the same thing when I was a kid. Poor Ethan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. will your post how you make laundry and dish soap please :)

    ReplyDelete