Monday, March 29, 2010

Throw Up

We were at the park today and my six year old kept just sitting behind me saying my tummy hurts. He's kind of a home body and gets a little whiny at parks so I didn't really buy what he was telling me. On the way home his face goes white and he tells me I really don't feel good, now I am feeling like a real champ for not believing him, and he says he's going to throw up. I crank the car over the side of the road and jump out, trying to look like a super mom but really am thinking about not having to clean up puke out of dad's truck, and we got him out just in time as he uh, did his thing on the side of the road.

When we got him home I had him get in the shower, because you know they're going to want to lay in your bed, and then put a movie on and got him comfortable. There is a WONDERFUL oil for any stomach, digestive issue, it is DigestZen*. I put 2-3 drops on his stomach and then put OnGuard* and Oregano* on his feet. He doesn't have a fever and is not achy so it could be something he ate but I really don't want to start a chain reaction with five little monkeys puking on my bed so I'm being cautious. Also, I am running the diffuser so it will kill any bugs that might be in the air. If he says his stomach hurts again I will put more oils on, if not I will just put some on tonight and some tomorrow morning.

One of the great things about essential oils is that they are fat soluble. That means they can penetrate the cell wall. Bacteria grow on the outside of our cells, but viruses grow on the inside. This is why antibiotics can not penetrate the cell wall to get in and destroy the virus, but essential oils can. So if it is a virus then I can attack it head on with OnGuard and Oregano.

*DigestZen-Is a blend of 7 oils that have been studied for their abilities in balancing the digestive system and in soothing many ailments of this system.

*OnGuard-Is a blend of 5 oils that have been studied for thier strong abilities to kill harmful bacteria, mold, and viruses.

*Oregano-Is an antibacterial, antifungal, antiparastic, antiviral, and an immune stimulant.

No comments:

Post a Comment