Sunday, April 8, 2012

One Happy Hippie Mama


My sweet baby boy has turned one!! Some people wonder if I make cakes for my kids' birthdays or if I make a giant tofu, rice cake surprise. Of course I make them a cake, I only encourage healthy eating, I don't force it. So I made my sweet boy his own little cake for him to devour so I could take hundreds of pictures to show him how cute he was when he was little.
Can't tell if he's super excited or completely terrified!



He was hesitant at first but eventually thought it was funny.
Then after destroying the cake for a while we got this...
The poor guy did not want his cake, he sat and whimpered and pointed to the bananas. I gave him a banana and he was so happy and ate the whole thing up! Oh I was so proud, he turned down cake for fruit!
 Happy birthday baby boy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment