Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I know Valentine's Day was a couple of weeks ago, but I figured better late than never. With that being said, here is what we did on Valentine's. First, we woke up to sweet signs on all of doors of reasons why Bella loves us.
 I know it is fuzzy, but it says, "I love you mom and dad because you always take care of me love, Bella." My favorite one I found was the one she wrote to herself, "I love you Bella because you are really, really, really pretty love, Bella." She also taped candy for everyone on the door, but told me not to worry she'll eat mine since I don't eat candy, she's so thoughtful :).

Later that day the kids and I went to a home school roller skating Valentine's party. It was great, I couldn't believe how many kids were there. They all bring 30 Valentine's and take home about 30 from the other kids. We had a blast making their bags and only minor burns with the hot glue gun this time, just kidding, kind of... Here are the monkeys anxiously waiting to hand out their goodies.
Then to top it off we had a candle lit dinner as a family. It was a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment